TERMS REGULATING YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- By using this site, uploading content to it or submitting comments to it, you give permission to BA (and third parties acting on behalf of BA) to make any pictures images, content, text, comments or videos or other material (“Material”) which you submit to the site available on the BA Flying Start website www.ba-flyingstart.com(the “Site”). By using the site and/or submitting Material to the site, you grant BA (and third parties acting on behalf of BA) an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Materials.
- BA retains the absolute right to take down or not post Materials to the Site without notice at any time and for any reason at its absolute discretion
- All materials submitted to the Site must be yours and must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use. Your use of the Site is confirmation that you represent and warrant that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable BA to use the Material without any charge and that the Material is not libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening and that it shall not infringe any third party rights including, without limitation, copyright, performance rights and privacy.
- You shall fully and effectively indemnify and hold BA harmless on demand from and against all claims, demands, losses, costs, charges and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses) arising from a claim by a third party that the provision by you of, or our authorised use of, the Materials submitted by you infringes any rights (including, but not limited to, privacy, performance rights, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights) of any third party.
- BA has no responsibility for any Material which is lost, delayed, misdirected or damaged or altered in transmission.
- BA disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer or mobile phone or recording equipment resulting from you downloading or uploading any Material to the Site.
- BA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site. BA reserves the right at any time to change these terms and conditions.
- BA accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or other such causes. BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access to the Material which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
USE OF THIS SITE AND LINKS TO DONATION PAGES
- You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. BA cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any use by you of such pages and any donation made via such webpages is at your sole option and risk and BA shall have no liability in relation to such use. In particular, BA disclaims any liability in relation to any webpage of website reached through the Site. By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with these terms and conditions. BA has no liability in relation to the security and the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
- BA may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
- The Site may make message boards, news groups, chat rooms and/or other public forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
- You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding £10.
- Use of this Site will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.